Dermal fillers are a popular and versatile anti-ageing treatment that:-
- Lifts the skin leaving it smooth
- Contoured and youthful
With instant result and no down- time it’s easy to understand why it is one of the most popular anti-ageing treatments available. The most popular treatment areas include: -
- Nose to Mouth Grooves
- Mouth to chin
- Both Frown Lines and Forehead Lines
- Cheeks to lift and volumise your whole face
- Chin & Jaw line used to sculpt and define
- Change Acne Pits & Scarring
- Lip Lines used to fill lipstick lines, which are also known as smoker's lines
- Lip Filler used to define the vermillion boarder and add volume to the body of the lips
Once injected the fillers provide support and structure to the skin, plumping it out and giving you a more youthful appearance. The semi permanent fillers provide safe and long lasting results.
What to expect directly after your treatment
- After treatment you may experience some tenderness, redness and swelling to the site, this is normal and will subside, usually within a couple of days
- No recovery time is required after treatment and you can return to day to day activities immediately
- Occasional bruising can occur; it is usually short term and lasts a few days. Dr Supriya will discuss your recovery and what to expect when you attend you appointment
After treatment advice
- Avoid wearing your make up for 12 hours after treatment
- Avoid extreme temperatures until the redness and swelling subsides. No saunas, steam rooms, sun beds or sun exposure
- Avoid any strenuous exercise for twenty four hours post treatment
- Avoid alcohol for twenty four hours minimum post treatment
- Avoid manipulating the treated area
- Treatments are normally recommended every six to twelve months.
Book your consultation with Dr Mrinal Supriya who is an expert in this field and has worked all over the world
Frequently Asked Questions
Are dermal fillers safe to use?
Dermal fillers are very safe. It is important that you answer questions about your medical history, medications and previous treatment accurately to ensure that you're suitable for treatment. Common complications can include temporary redness and possible bruising.
How long will results of dermal filler last?
Depending on the type of dermal filler used and the treatment area. Lips will last from approximately six to twelve months.
When will I see the results after dermal filler treatment?
You'll notice the results instantly they will also improve in the days and weeks after.
Does dermal filler treatment hurt?
The anaesthetic in the dermal filler, is delivered in a very small needle and Dr Askari’s expert techniques make your dermal filler treatment relatively comfortable even for those new to injectable treatments.